500W Tank Heater
500W Tank Heater for Water Fountains
The 500 watt heater is designed to slip easily into your Big Spring Waterer to keep your water from icing up. It comes with a cord that is ready to be plugged into your 110 volt power supply.
Please direct all questions about MIRACO Waterers and accessories to our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org
Water from the ground is normally around 42° to 52° F. When water enters a Miraco MiraFount waterer, the closures float up and seal off the drinking ports creating a thermos for livestock.
Whenever an animal drinks, it removes a quantity of water which is immediately replaced by ground-temperature water through a valve. This exchange of water keeps the water warm even in the coldest climates, and cool in warm climates.
A minimum of 20 head of livestock will keep the MiraFount frost free all winter. All MiraFount waterers have a 5-year warranty.
- Polyethylene construction.
- Smooth rounded edges for safety.
- Durable construction stands up to livestock abuse.
- Patented Miraco roll-away ball closures.
- Extra insulation above the valve area.
- Removable dome for quick and easy access to valve area.
- 2" to 3" urethane insulation.
- Molded base unit anchors.
- Sealed bottoms.
- Sloped bottoms for easier cleaning – a MiraFount exclusive.
- Minimum head required.
- Stainless steel anchor bolts included.
- 5-year warranty.
A revolutionary patented livestock watering system was developed by Miraco after many years of research. The company was a pioneer in manufacturing automatic livestock waterers from polyethylene materials. Their patented, unique ball system used in their energy-free livestock waterers are both insulated from freezing in severe cold temperatures and provide a cooling effect for water during summer months. Miraco’s energy-free livestock watering system has dramatically reduced costs associated with traditional watering systems. Systems are available for beef and dairy cattle as well as horses and hogs.
• Heavy duty
• Livestock safe
• Low maintenance
• Long life
• Reduced algae
• Water efficient
• Energy free
• One-piece body polyethylene construction
• No sharp edges
• Tough “Rockite” material, high impact resistance
• Resists corrosion – no chipping or cracking
• 2”-3” urethane insulation
• Rubber gaskets for air-tight seal
• Molded base unit anchors
• Sloped bottom for easy cleaning
• Sealed bottoms
• Multiple access panels
• Preferred choice of cattle and dairy producers