Gallagher B1600 16 Joule / 180 miles / 1000 Acres
Gallagher B700 Battery Electric Fence Charger
FREE USA SHIPPING
Suitable for fencing all types of animal on medium sized properties up to 180 miles or 1,000 acres of clean fence. The B1600 with 16 Joules of stored energy is ideal for permanent electric fencing in remote areas that have unreliable or no access to 110v power.
Clean Fence:180 miles / 1,000 acres
- Flexibility in fence management – choose high, medium or low power operating modes. Also includes low and full output power terminals to operate independently on different fences
- Gain peace of mindthat fence is working properly - red light flashes intermittentlyor not at all if fence is overloaded
- Check battery at a glance - green light shows battery is ok, flashes red if battery is running low
- Save energy - Energizer slows to half speed when battery power is low
- Reliable animal control is assured with built in lightning protection
- Convert to solar operationwith a solar package
- Battery not included
The Gallagher B1600 is one of the most powerful battery-run chargers produced by Gallagher. Optimized to function on a 12V (or 24V or 36V) deep cycle rechargeable battery (not included) or a solar panel setup, the B1600 is perfect for large pastures of permanent fencing located in more remote areas.
The B1600's battery save features allow for reliable animal control on full or low output terminals (even operate multiple fence lines at different outputs!).
- 16 Joules of stored energy
- For remote areas with charging facilities, powers up to 40 miles of multi-wire permanent fence.
- Switch to select high, medium and low power settings
- Full and reduced output terminals can be operated at once on different fences independently.
- Solar kit option available.
- Complies to RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) standards and has built-in lightning protection circuitry
- Red indicator light flashes with each pulse over 3kV and will indicate fence condition; if the fence is overloaded the indicator will either flash intermittently or not at all
- Green indicator light will remain on when the energizer is working satisfactorily. When the battery needs recharging it flashes red and the pulse interval is extended to conserve battery
- Battery consumption, 1,200 milliamps on high power mode and 300 milliamps on maximum save mode
- Uses 12-Volt deep cycle rechargeable, marine-type battery (not included)
- 3 year warranty