Gallagher S16 Solar Fence Charger + Fence Leads
The Gallagher S16 Portable Solar Fence Charger + Fence Leads
FREE USA SHIPPING!
The Gallagher S10 offers a lightweight, portable fencing solution to meet your livestock containment needs.
- Clean Fence: 3 miles / 15 acres - Typical Fence: 0.5 miles / 5 acres
- Built-in solar panel charges battery for consistent, reliable fence performance
- 0.1 Stored Joules
- 360-degree mounting on t-post for correct orientation toward the sun
- Battery indicator light, so you know if you have a good charge
- High-impact, UV-resistant case for weatherproof, rust-proof and insect-proof outdoor use
- Maintenance-free rechargeable battery included
- Designed for all weather conditions
- 3-year warranty
Manufacturer's Part Number: # G341404
Single Wire, No Vegetation: 30 acres / 10 miles
Multiwire, Typical Vegetation: 10 acres / 1 mile
0.16 Stored Joules
- Turn on and forget - Energizer will continue to work for up to 3 weeks without sun
- Quick to install - can be set up easily in any location and moved about as required. The Energizer comes with a rechargeable battery, solar panel and post mount, as well as fence and ground leads
- Super tough, drop resistant, waterproof casing with built-in lightning protection - designed to be left outside, in all weather conditions giving producers confidence that it will keep stock contained
- Maximize battery life - pulse rate slows at night, when livestock are less active, to save battery power
- 360 degree mounting on Steel posts for correct orientation toward the sun - allows the Energizer to be mounted on a steel post that is already part of the fence line, regardless of which way the post is facing
Warranty : 2 years
Stored Energy (Joules) : 0.16 Joules
Multiwire Distance Gallagher Recommended (Km/miles) : 1 mile / 10 acres
Output Energy (Joules) : 0.12 Joules
Height : 245mm/ 9.6"
Width or Length : 170mm/ 6.7"
Product Weight : 1.9kg/ 4.2lbs
Power Source : Rechargebale battery included
*Fence Lead Set included.
*Extra shipping charges may be required for Alaska and Hawaii