Gallagher S16 Solar Fence Charger + Fence Leads - 10 Mile / 30 Acre
The Gallagher S16 Portable Solar Fence Charger + Fence Leads
S16 Solar .16 Joule / 10 Acre
*FREE USA SHIPPING!
Gallagher's S16 comes conveniently packaged with a rechargeable battery, fence/ground leads and built-in solar panel. The S16 has 0.16 Joules of stored energy, is quick and easy to install making it a great alternative to battery powered systems.
- Clean Fence: 10 miles / 30 acres - Typical Fence: 1 mile / 10 acres
- Built-in solar panel charges battery for consistent, reliable fence performance
- Operates up to 3 weeks without sunshine!
- 360-degree mounting on t-post for correct orientation toward the sun
- Battery indicator light, so you know if you have a good charge
- High-impact, UV-resistant case for weatherproof, rust-proof and insect-proof outdoor use
- Maintenance-free rechargeable battery included
- Easily transportable
- 3-year warranty
Manufacturer's Part Number: # G341414
- Turn on and forget - Energizer will continue to work for up to 3 weeks without sun
- Quick to install - can be set up easily in any location and moved about as required. The Energizer comes with a rechargeable battery, solar panel and post mount.
- Super tough, drop resistant, waterproof casing with built-in lightning protection - designed to be left outside, in all weather conditions giving producers confidence that it will keep stock contained
- Maximize battery life - pulse rate slows at night, when livestock are less active, to save battery power
- 360 degree mounting on Steel posts for correct orientation toward the sun - allows the Energizer to be mounted on a steel post that is already part of the fence line, regardless of which way the post is facing
Warranty : 2 years
Stored Energy (Joules) : 0.16 Joules
Multiwire Distance Gallagher Recommended (Km/miles) : 1 mile / 10 acres
Output Energy (Joules) : 0.12 Joules
Height : 245mm/ 9.6"
Width or Length : 170mm/ 6.7"
Product Weight : 1.9kg/ 4.2lbs
Power Source : Rechargebale battery included
*Extra shipping charges may be required for Alaska and Hawaii